Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
    Fred is averaging 31.5 points per game
    And this is a pass first guy. We"ll take it.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
      Fred is averaging 31.5 points per game
      Over how many games.

Comment

• This Shocker fan is hoping for a solid four years. Welcome home. Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          Over how many games.
          According to the Rockford Register Auburn is 6-0. The attached link only shows 4 of the box scores with Fred scoring 22, 12, 37 and 24. It appears they won again tonight from a twitter update on this page.

Update. They did win tonight and FVV scored 13. Looks like he does what's necessary to win.

By the way, the team they beat tonight was the J-Hawks.
          Last edited by wusphlash; December 9, 2011, 09:27 PM.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            According to the Rockford Register Auburn is 6-0. The attached link only shows 4 of the box scores with Fred scoring 22, 12, 37 and 24. It appears they won again tonight from a twitter update on this page.

By the way, the team they beat tonight was the J-Hawks.
            He scored 13 tonight, including 4 3-pointers.

Comment

• The four box scores shown give him an average of 23.8 in those four games. If he was really at 31.5 through six, he'd have needed 94 points in the other two. Possible, I suppose, but probably unlikely.

Comment

• Fred scored 13 points last night in their game

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  The four box scores shown give him an average of 23.8 in those four games. If he was really at 31.5 through six, he'd have needed 94 points in the other two. Possible, I suppose, but probably unlikely.
                  I found that average to be hard to believe. Especially the way you get hounded when you are the focal point of the offense in high school.

Comment

• Comment

• Intangibles, intangibles, intangibles. Basketball IQ to the nth degree.

Licking my chops to see this young man in a Shocker uni. White, yellow, gray or black he'll look good as a matter of fact!
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 12, 2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Good read.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• This kid has no idea how loved he is going to be here. He could not have picked a better school. A basketball school. With a ginormous amount of fans that show up. Non-bandwagon fans that truly appreciate awesome basketball and don't just show up for an aftergame party.

I get the first autograph!!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We are going to have one heck of a back court.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• This may be an apples to oranges comparison, but here goes. Look at the success of Green Bay. The Pack is back? They have quite the quarterback and he has played a key role to lead them to record heights. Likewise, in basketball, a true solid point guard can make a good team much better. This young man could truely be a gem for the future of our Program. He will have plenty of talent surrounding him to distribute the rock to.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Yipes, stripes, beechnut gum!
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X