Luke Johnson -- PF 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Johnson -- PF 2011

calfan mentioned this guy in another thread, so I thought he should have his own spot.

Luke is a 6-9 PF from Wheaton Academy outside of Chicago.

We're mentioned as recruiting him to some extent by ESPN along with Evansville, UNLV, Loyola and Northern Illinois

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Here's a video of his team in action. He's the guy in the headband (No. 43.) He looks pretty solid. Has range out to three-point line. Good touch off the glass. Nice interior passer.

Anyway ... who knows if we're still involved and to what extent.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

I'm intrigued.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That team can sure pass the ball. Nice outlets, fastbreaks, and extra passes.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Obviously not a whole lot to go on from video of one game, but certainly some nice things. I particularly liked how quickly he got back off the floor after blocking a shot to rebound the loose ball.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Re: Luke Johnson -- PF 2011

Originally posted by Wuzee
          calfan mentioned this guy in another thread, so I thought he should have his own spot.

Luke is a 6-9 PF from Wheaton Academy outside of Chicago.

We're mentioned as recruiting him to some extent by ESPN along with Evansville, UNLV, Loyola and Northern Illinois

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Here's a video of his team in action. He's the guy in the headband (No. 43.) He looks pretty solid. Has range out to three-point line. Good touch off the glass. Nice interior passer.

Anyway ... who knows if we're still involved and to what extent.
          A video on #23 might be fun to watch. Also, he has a white head band.

Luke would be fine with me.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

He looks pretty good. Moves very well. I wonder why he is not in the Rivals or Scout database?

Comment

Missouri Valley player if I ever saw one.... go for it... :goshocks:
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Signs with Carthage College. (via Kane County Preps)
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                X