No announcement yet.

Jackie Johnson III 5'10 PG 2021 to Duquesne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackie already has a Pac-12 offer and is getting looks from two Kansas schools.

Comment

Sign me all the way up.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Jackie followed Donnie Jones and Markis on Twitter recently, so there is some interest there already. Here are some highlights from his City League action so far:

Comment

Did he just throw one down at the end of the video clip?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
            Did he just throw one down at the end of the video clip?
            . No, which is why they cut it off

Comment

27 points in a 71-77 loss to Southeast last night. JJ was the leading scorer in the City League before Israel Barnes scored 37 last night.

Comment

37 points a 86-65 win over Northwest last night. Has anyone seen this kid play? He's putting unbelievable numbers for a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  37 points a 86-65 win over Northwest last night. Has anyone seen this kid play? He's putting unbelievable numbers for a freshman.
                  I wonder how he compares to Conner as a freshman.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Connor is taller:nightmare:

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

I wonder how he compares to Conner as a freshman.
                      Here are Conner's stats from North: https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/con...ball-stats.htm

Here is Jackie so far: http://wichita-tpweb.newsengin.com/t...=2017&Market=5

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Here is MaxPreps stats through the first seven games. FG% 42, 3-PT% 33.

View the 2017-18 season's individual player's stats and career pages for the North basketball team including points per game, fg %, rebounds per game, assists per game, steals per game, blocks per game, ft per game, 3pt fg percentage, points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Conner was a much better shooter, but Johnson is putting up huge points
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Conner between his 9th and 10th gr. Years had drastic improvement on ppg. He was obviously more of a focal part of their offense. I would be surprised if JJ isnt already the focal point of their offense.

Comment

Personally, I’d much rather have Johnny Mayer, Jr., but don’t sell Jackie short. I’m sure he has ONE move that will keep a lot of people entertained for about four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post
                                Personally, I’d much rather have Johnny Mayer, Jr., but don’t sell Jackie short. I’m sure he has ONE move that will keep a lot of people entertained for about four years.
                                What you talking about willis Meme.jpg

Is that a short joke?

Comment

Working...
                                X