• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Romain- 2011

I didn't see this guy mentioned so far.

WSU is looking at Brandon Romain, a 6-4 shooting guard at
    Westchester CC NY.

He averages 22 points, 5 rebounds, 63% field goal, 29% 3pt field goal 79 % free-throw

Third in a series of articles looking at Bobcat men possible target for the spring recruiting period. Brandon Romain 6-4 shooting guard Westchester CC NY 22 points, 5 rebounds, 63% field goal, 29% …

Make sure to read the article. The author seems to think there is good chance he will be a Shocker.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Gee...ummm....I just don't know? Wrong to be a little wary here?

Comment

Shoots 29% from three, but has much greater range.

I think "wary" is a good word.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

It would certainly appear that we will be bringing in one of these juco wings.

Comment

From video . . .

+Has long, Toure-esque, arms. Guarded the PG and had a couple of long arm steals and a block. Very athletic. Would immediately be the best dribble penatrator on the team with a deadly jump stop shot from 12 feet in.

-Didn't look like shooting the 3 will be his strength. Didn't see much D other than the steal and the block. Looks a little slight of frame although the video wasn't the best quality and was at a distance.

Looked like he has potential at the 2 or the 3.

Comment

After this game, do you think we could use another guard that can drive the lane and finish?

I'm not sure we need another player to shoot three's, unless someone could actually make a good percentage of those shots.

Comment

Another guard?

That would imply we currently have one that can drive the lane AND finish. Guess I'm drawing a blank . . .

Comment

Another player who can't hit 3's? I thought we already enough of those.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

We're going to have to start running a 4 guard offense with all of these combo guards that Marshall likes.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                      We're going to have to start running a 4 guard offense with all of these combo guards that Marshall likes.
                      Tulsa had pretty good success with this type of offense back when they had their run in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
                        Tulsa had pretty good success with this type of offense back when they had their run in the 90's.
                        Bradley has not had as much success with it.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                          Originally posted by Dan
                          Bradley has not had as much success with it.
                          SIU in the 90s was pretty sharp.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Transferred because of "grade" problems. Yeah, just what we need. Another player to get benched because of classroom issues. And just why do we want him?

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                              And just why do we want him?
                              Since he is a SG, good question.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X