Nick Bollenbacher -- PG, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Bollenbacher -- PG, 2012

Shocks are looking at Nick Bollenbacher, a scoring point guard from Hanover Central HS in Cedar Lake, Indiana. He's been hurt this year, but is averaging 18 points, 5.5 assists and 5.1 steals.

Schools in play are Belmont, Wichita State, Nevada, Loyola and many D-II colleges.

His dad, Rod, is Hanover Central's coach and is a former pro wrestler.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

6'1"

Comment

I'm a big fan of coaches sons.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        I'm a big fan of coaches sons.
        Yea, but I'm not a big fan of the schools in play for him. Hopefully, he's flying under the radar and we're on him early type thing.

Comment

He has a teardrop shot not unlike clev's.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Why?

What's wrong with Nevada, ShockTalk -- still annoyed by last year's NIT mishap? I have to agree with you about "Loyola," though. There are Loyolas all over the map, but none is worth squat in basketball these days.

Comment

Re: Why?

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
              What's wrong with Nevada, ShockTalk -- still annoyed by last year's NIT mishap? I have to agree with you about "Loyola," though. There are Loyolas all over the map, but none is worth squat in basketball these days.
              Nothing wrong with Nevada, just Loyola, Belmont, and many D-IIs.

And yes, I am still annoyed by last year's home NIT loss, but this year's team can fix that.

Comment

Working...
              X