Randy Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Jackson

Didn't see this posted anywhere but Randy Jackson a survivor of the WSU plane crash is in a private room in the final stages of his fight with cancer.
    From others accounts he is holding on to see his many friends and kids he coached during his life. Former coaches, players, and administrtors have stopped by to see him. The list includes Eric Sexton, Dr. Rhatigan, and Mike Kennedy. Keep him and his family in your prayers. Randy was an inspiration for many of the Shockers after the plane crash and is a really good friend to many, its a shame that these things happen to people after what he had to go through.

I know one of his neighbors who absolutely love him and his wife. He'll go on and on talking about them if I let him. It's a shame to see good people go thru such things.

I've only had contact with him on one occassion when I was officiating. I had to give him a T because my partner was an absolute idiot. But he handled things well and was cool about it all afterward.

May the Lord be with him, his family and his friends.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Coach Randy was one of my favorite teachers. He was a hard ass at times, but if you gave him your full respect, full respect was paid back to you. It wasn't more obvious than when I saw him at my mother's funeral last year.

He is great man and I know he's brought good to his students' lives.

I hope it's warm in heaven because that man hates the cold...

I wish him peace.

Comment

For those who would like to know a little more about Randy Jackson, the person, this is a nice article.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox
          Coach Randy was one of my favorite teachers. He was a hard ass at times, but if you gave him your full respect, full respect was paid back to you. It wasn't more obvious than when I saw him at my mother's funeral last year.

He is great man and I know he's brought good to his students' lives.

I hope it's warm in heaven because that man hates the cold...

I wish him peace.

Totally agree. Very memorable coach and good guy. I may try to do a few grasshoppers today in his honor.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Heard the funeral is tomorrow with a memorial service at I think the RSC.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X