Football Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Super League

As discussed, WSU needs to position itself NOW to take advantage of any kind of shake-up in the future.
    While this is a hypothetical, and the conference alignments a little goofy, it is interesting that a pro-Colorado writer includes Tulsa, ECU, and Boise State.

I'd like to know the reasons for "tossing or adding" teams. It seems like not a whole lot of thought went into that except trying to get to 64.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
      I'd like to know the reasons for "tossing or adding" teams. It seems like not a whole lot of thought went into that except trying to get to 64.
      It's certainly a hypothetical. I'm not sure of his methodology, but definitely see some certain CU bias against a few other Big XII teams.

I think the point to take is that we might see some shake-up in the future, and just because WSU is not in a BCS league, it doesn't mean we can't play competitive football on a national stage. BCS leagues for the main part were formed years and years ago. WSU is in the largest city in the state, with a decent size media/TV market and a lot of industry that could/should contribute.
      I hope we create a playbook that brings back football.

Comment

Shocker football right now is a pipe dream, and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
        X