No announcement yet.

MVC Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great performance by the Shox. Let's finish it out!

Hate to think we could lose the All Sports trophy because of our baseball "hicup" (hopefully that's all it is).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
      This is a great performance by the Shox. Let's finish it out!

Hate to think we could lose the All Sports trophy because of our baseball "hicup" (hopefully that's all it is).

You're right, it is a great performance. And it makes one wonder why they thought ISU was a favorite, and fairly wide favorite to win the title.

Both Connor and Dustin would have to play the last 3 holes at least +8 to bring ISU into the discussion. With Connor winning it last year, I have think Dustin is going to do all he can to win this year.

Comment

Done Deal!!! Shox win.

Comment

It appears that Ill St may have had better quality depth, but all of our guys had at least two good rounds. Connor and Dustin's excellent, consistent play brought it home.

Comment

The only slight dissappointment I have with the guys is that they only pounded the Bluejays by 88 strokes. :whistle:

Comment

And give some props to Ty Sanders, who recovered from a +16 in the first round to post +4 and +4 in rounds 2 and 3 to pick up poor rounds from Potter and Pauls.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                You're right, it is a great performance. And it makes one wonder why they thought ISU was a favorite, and fairly wide favorite to win the title.
                I don't know if I would have considered ISU a wide favorite, they finished with only one more point than the Shox in the pre-tournament poll.

Anyway, congrats to the Shox for brining home another title and congrats to both Dustin and Connor for their great individual performances!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
                  Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  I don't know if I would have considered ISU a wide favorite, they finished with only one more point than the Shox in the pre-tournament poll.

Anyway, congrats to the Shox for brining home another title and congrats to both Dustin and Connor for their great individual performances!!!!
                  My bad, my memory heard something different...thanks for the correction.

Like you said, a great victory for a great program. Our country club sports finished 1,3,1,3 and 2 will be competing for National Championships in a short while.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    And give some props to Ty Sanders, who recovered from a +16 in the first round to post +4 and +4 in rounds 2 and 3 to pick up poor rounds from Potter and Pauls.
                    Absolutely, Ty has struggled at times this year and that was a fantastic round when they needed it.

Good for all the seniors!

Valley Champs!

Comment

I'm giving props to Asst Men's Coach Zac Zedrick. He is certainly an asset to this program and his teachings along with Mr. Jones makes the future bright for the golf team.

Comment

Working...
                      X