WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

Ludlow & Tenbury Wells news stories from the Shropshire & Worcestershire area. Updated news from The Ludlow & Tenbury Wells Advertiser
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

....Wait, what?

Member Gareth Hamer is on his way to America, the 18 year old has been offered and accepted a 4 year scholarship at Bethel College in Kansas.
    Solved.

Comment

Thank God ... I can finally get a good night's sleep again.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Its a sign from God! :D 8) :posterwsu:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          The Question is a sign of what! Should we start a Soccer program?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Originally posted by kcshocker11
            The Question is a sign of what! Should we start a Soccer program?
            :yahoo: :yahoo: :D SOCCER YES!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :D :goshocks:

God wants WSU to bring forth a generation of WUSOCCERS
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

When I first saw the title of this thread all I could think of was this

There is some language
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                When I first saw the title of this thread all I could think of was this

There is some language

Thank you for posting that. I saw it a while back and have wanted to watch it again. Makes me giggle.

dubya tee eff?

Comment

That was a classic video. It's been a while since I first saw it.

Comment

I just had to go and dig it back up. Like I said, with the title of this thread that's all I could think about.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                    X