No announcement yet.

Golf - NCAA Regional at San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tied with Georgia who is finishing on the back nine. The Bulldogs were minus 4 on the back yesterday. However, they were +11 on the back the first round.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Make that tied for 4th with a 2 shot cushion over 6th.

Comment

The Shocks have faltered a little with a trio of bogeys from Louis, Gage and Conrad. Now 2 shots out of the top 5. Need to get the ship steadied right now.

Comment

3 bogeys put the Shocks back on the outside looking in. Come on guys, finish strong.

Comment

Gonna need a few birdies coming in. Currently 3 behind 5th.

Comment

The bogey 6 by Conrad on his final hole hurt. Shocks are running out of holes. They will probably need some backing up by the two teams in front of them to advance.

Comment

Just like that East Tennessee State drops 4 shots at once and WSU is now in 6th, 1 shot out of 5th.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

And Georgia Tech drops a shot, so we are in a tie for 5th. We have 6 holes left to play. It is starting to look like pars may go a lot further than it looked like they would not too long ago, but a couple of birdies would be really nice.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    Just like that East Tennessee State drops 4 shots at once and WSU is now in 6th, 1 shot out of 5th.
                    Yep, a pair of double bogey's by their #1 and #2 guys.

Comment

Another dropped shot by Georgia Tech and WSU is alone in 5th, but there are two schools with a shot of us.

Comment

Would sure like to get back to that -5 number for the day we were at earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Would sure like to get back to that -5 number for the day we were at earlier.
                          That will be tough with only 5 holes remaining but not impossible with those being play by Louis and Grant.

Comment

LCB birdies #9 to move the Shocks back into a tie for 5th. Grant only has the 9th hole remaining.

Comment

Shocks finish off their round at -2 to finish at -12 which is 1 shot out of 5th. They need some help from either Georgia Tech or Virginia in order to advance.

Comment

Virginia drops a shot and falls into a 5th place tie with the Shocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X