Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Recruits for "Other" sports

Joanna Chadwick @joannachadwick
    Hesston's Ryan Schadler made an oral commitment to Wichita State for sprints and long jump.

Kansas-Sports.com @sportsinkansas
    One of the nations top throwers from Ottawa “@OHSTF:Kord Ferguson about to sign with @WichitaSt_TFXC @sportsinkansas pic.twitter.com/ak4ixaqHQW

Comment

GoShockers release on the Kord Ferguson signing.

Comment

That is one strong-looking high school kid. Great signing Shocks.

Welcome to Shocker nation Kord. Very much looking forward to following your career.

Comment

As good as 3G's 2014 recruiting class is Coach Rainbolt may have captured this year's blue ribbon with his prize bull.

Kongratulations to King Kong Kord.

This young man will be worth the effort of checking out in person over the next 4 years.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 20, 2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Another article on Kord.

I'm not actually sure what the Tale of the Tape is on Kord at this point but I did see one article at the end of his Junior year saying he was 6-6, 220 an one from this past February listing his at 6-6, 225.

Video of Kord from this year's State Championships at Cessna Stadium. Kord looks good with Shocker Hall in the background.

Good interview of Kord after winning the discus a couple of weeks ago at a meet in Albuqurque. He would follow up on that win by winning the shot put later in the meet.

Good luck to Kord in making he USA World Junior team. It will be interesting to see how Kord adapts to a step up in implement weight.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 20, 2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Another article on Kord.

I'm not actually sure what the Tale of the Tape is on Kord at this point but I did see one article at the end of his Junior year saying he was 6-6, 220 an one from this past February listing his at 6-6, 225.

Video of Kord from this year's State Championships at Cessna Stadium. Kord looks good with Shocker Hall in the background.

Good interview of Kord after winning the discus a couple of weeks ago at a meet in Albuqurque. He would follow up on that win by win the shot put later in the meet.

Good luck to Kord in making he USA World Junior team. It will be interesting to see how Kord adapts to a step up in implement weight.
              Good interview.

Comment

Working...
              X