Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerNet Men's Sports Post-Season Awards

Vote for POY, voting ends on Mon. March 5th

All-ShockerNet 1st, 2nd, and Honorable mention teams will be announced along with POY.

come on ShockerNet only 2 votes in 8 hours :cry:

Comment

1,513 members and only 3 of them have voted. :cry: Right now I need 16 posters to complete the teams and only 15 have been voted for. Don't make me beg. :D

Comment

If it makes you feel any better I've voted in all of them. And not for me :)

I kinda like this idea. I remember hearing that the Mason board has some kind of yearly awards thing like this and thought it was an interesting idea. Don't remember exactly what they did or what the awards were but kinda cool nonetheless
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          If it makes you feel any better I've voted in all of them. And not for me :)

I kinda like this idea. I remember hearing that the Mason board has some kind of yearly awards thing like this and thought it was an interesting idea. Don't remember exactly what they did or what the awards were but kinda cool nonetheless
          Sub, you're well on your way to winning the Recruiting title, unless I make a miraculous comeback. I've already started my 08' campaign. :) Next year I'll give a little more effort in finding the best and most often posters.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I need a quick vote from someone

Who should win this tie between RoyalShock and vbird53

Comment

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I've earned it. :innocent:

jk --

Comment

I'm curious as to where you came up with the names, I rarely post...

My vote RDR or SBShock, Dr. and/or Arrgh, just depnds upon the day.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X