Shocker Men's Golf - Spring Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Men's Golf - Spring Season

Shockers were shown as a Did Not Finish in the 3rd round of the Wyoming Desert Intercollegiate Tournament.

Both Chandler Rusk and Louis Cohen-Boyer were shown as not completing their 3rd rounds.

Not sure what that story is with this. Injury? Illness?

Update: What happened was travel arrangements. Shocks had to leave before Chandler and Louis finished their rounds to make the flight back to Wichita. At the time the Shocks were in 6th place among the 17 teams in the tournament.

I'm sure the guys are happy they weren't stranded in Palm Desert, CA and made back to Wichita in time for the next blizzard.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 25, 2013, 08:35 AM.

I'm sure there is a good explanation as to why the Wyoming Desert tournament was played in California.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      I'm sure there is a good explanation as to why the Wyoming Desert tournament was played in California.
      Isn't it obvious. Too many people in Wyoming! Just too crowded on the Wyoming golf courses, especially in February.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Isn't it obvious. Too many people in Wyoming! Just too crowded on the Wyoming golf courses, especially in February.
        Silly me. Palm Desert (Big Horn) has a couple of great golf courses.

Comment

Working...
        X