Cessna Stadium/Shocker Football Last Hurrah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cessna Stadium/Shocker Football Last Hurrah

With the stadium coming down after the HS Track and Field champs, it would be nice to have a final celebration of the history, alumni, coaches etc of the program. Shocker Football was before my time, but I have always taken an interest in the history of it and spend a lot of time thinking “what could of been.”

Is there any interest in this? I’m not sure who to go to regarding this, but I may send KS an email “pitch” and having some other feedback would be good too.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    With the stadium coming down after the HS Track and Field champs, it would be nice to have a final celebration of the history, alumni, coaches etc of the program. Shocker Football was before my time, but I have always taken an interest in the history of it and spend a lot of time thinking “what could of been.”

Is there any interest in this? I’m not sure who to go to regarding this, but I may send KS an email “pitch” and having some other feedback would be good too.
    You might think about attaching the following video to your email or reference it... probably something ADKS should watch, if he hasn't already. It's history that shouldn't be forgotten.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
    X