A way to fund Shocker football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to fund Shocker football

Mega millions is up to 500 million. Do your part Shocker Nation. Buy a ticket, win, donate millions. Rejoice.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Well, kai, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I've bought several tickets, and if I win I plan to give most of the money away.

The bad news is that I don't plan to give it to fund Shocker football. Sorry, dreamers.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

The good news is that I've bought several tickets, and if I win I plan to give most of the money away.

The bad news is that I don't plan to give it to fund Shocker football. Sorry, dreamers.
      I was being facetious, I'd just fund basketball, baseball, and the other various sports we already have if I hit it big.

Good luck :)
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

@WSUwatcher:, I just want you to know that if you win I am available for adoption and that if you win I think you are the greatest poster in ShockerNet history.

Comment

Working...
        X