Need Help Finding info!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding info!!!

My father in law is turning 80 this year and as a birthday present I wanted to have some articals, photos, etc from his playing time with the Football team. He played in the 50's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You are a good son in law Cgag. I wish I could help. I can only offer this piece of information. Try contacting Debbie Kennedy in the Alumni office at WSU and perhaps Ruth Matz in Dr. Sexton's office. Ruth will know where to send you. Good luck!

PS if all else fails, check with Eddie Plopa. He can be found in section 124 near the tunnel at almost every Shocker home game. Bring it back Eddie, bring it back.

Comment

Might stop by Rock's Dugout and talk with Joe Rocco. Joe is a walking encyclopedia of sports memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgag27 View Post
        My father in law is turning 80 this year and as a birthday present I wanted to have some articals, photos, etc from his playing time with the Football team. He played in the 50's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
        Guys,
        Thank you very much for the info. It's hard finding out stuff being that I'm all the way in Pittsburgh. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgag27 View Post
          Guys,
          Thank you very much for the info. It's hard finding out stuff being that I'm all the way in Pittsburgh. Thanks for the help.
          If you want to talk with Joe Rocco the number for Rock's Dugout is 316-682-7902. Joe is a transplanted New Yorker but still has the NY accent. Seems like a good Joe, to pardon the pun. Not sure how much Wichita State memorabilia Joe carries but if nothing else he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
          X