Football - A Blast from the Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football - A Blast from the Past

How many of you would love to spend your Saturday afternoons like this? If only..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    The Assman

Thanks for posting, I always like watching WSU football stuff. 30 years later look at where Tennessee is and where we are....depressing.

Comment

I remember that vividly. 25:00 mark Anthony Jones breaks loose for what would possibly be the game winning score in the last few minutes of the game, but instead inexplicably runs out of bounds by accident around the 25. McJunkins throws an INT shortly thereafter, Tennessee drives down and Fuad Revez kicks the game winning FG with 0:00 on the clock to win 24-21.

Comment

Does anyone know how I would go about funding out information about players from the past. More specifly, my father in law is turning 80 and as a b-day present I want to see if I could find articals, photos, etc from when he played. He played in the 50's I believe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
        Charli

Comment

Working...
        X