No announcement yet.

2018-19 Shocker Men's Tennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor Eldgridge: From alternates to All-Americans: Wichita State tennis duo advance to NCAA Elite Elite

“It’s pretty crazy that they are doing this as alternates,” WSU coach Danny Bryan said. “Honestly, I think they truly believed they could come here and do some damage if they played well. I don’t think there’s a feeling of we’re playing with house money. They believe they belong and they believe on any given day they can beat anybody.”

Comment

Schedule Update: Looks like M & M are playing at 6 p.m. CT. They are playing the duo from Alablama.

Comment

M & M drop the 1st set to Alabama 3-6. They lost the 1st set yesterday to Princeton 4-6. Hopefully, they have another come from behind win in them. I'll have to check in later to see how it ends.

Comment

Watch live here: https://www.ustanationalcampus.com/en/home/watch.html

Scroll to the right and select court 12.

Edit: No I don't think it's court 12. Not sure which court. They list Court 10 but it says broadcast has stopped, so not sure.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looks like they lost the second set 6-7. :( Game over.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Damn fine season and both of the M & M boys are Juniors and as far as I know will be back next year.

Comment

Shocker men's tennis DOBO successfully executes the bottle cap challenge in his own unique way:

https://twitter.com/ITF_Tennis/statu...22935165349889

Comment

NIck Taylor's bottle cap challenge video has apparently gone viral with 3 million views. Even elicited a tweet of approval from Billy Jean KIng.

RH: Taylor Aces Bottle Cap Challenge

Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 23, 2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• WstateU
                    WstateU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nick is a treasure and I love the 'WuShock' branding...
                Working...
                X