Wowza - KU Ath Dept has a lot of $100,000 employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wowza - KU Ath Dept has a lot of $100,000 employees

LAWRENCE — The athletic director at Kansas is reviewing all of the salaries and staffing in his department, although no immediate actions are being considered. Thirty-six of the top 42 administrato…

"Thirty-six of the top 42 administrators and coaches in the department make at least $100,000. That is 85 percent of the staff."

Un-freaking believable.

WOW. Lew Perkins certainly liked to build empires.

That is totally unbelievable. I imagine there will be lots of upset instructors at Ku over this. And all of those $100,000 plus salaries don't include extra Perks like ticket skimming money ;-)

Comment

That article doesn't mention the 13 students on basketball scholarship. Hmmm?

I kid, I kid.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
        That article doesn't mention the 13 students on basketball scholarship. Hmmm?

I kid, I kid.

They failed to mention "handlers" and AAU coaches of past, present or future recruits as well.

Comment

Re: Wowza - KU Ath Dept has a lot of $100,000 employees

Originally posted by ABC
          http://cjonline.com/news/2011-08-01/ku-athletic-director-reviews-salaries

"Thirty-six of the top 42 administrators and coaches in the department make at least $100,000. That is 85 percent of the staff."

Un-freaking believable.
          Someone needs to let the Ku athletic dept. know that the state has been experiencing a budget crunch.

Maybe the Ku Athletic Assoc. needs to start paying some rental fees to the state for using state owned property. It appears to me that they must have plenty of money.

Comment

Working...
          X