Golf - NCAA regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf - NCAA regional

I had no idea our entire post-season squad was made up of FR and SO. Impressive!

Re: Golf - NCAA regional

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/team/static/team_players_2610.html

I had no idea our entire post-season squad was made up of FR and SO. Impressive!
    Indeed! :clap:
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

:good:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Not a great start by the Shocks as they sit in 11th at +7, 16 strokes behind team leader Michigan.

Comment

Not sure I'm reading the leader board correctly but after Round 1 they are tied for 11th but it looks like they are +17 and 24 shots behind Indiana.

The golfstats web site has links to live scoring but I am not seeing any updates for today.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              Not sure I'm reading the leader board correctly but after Round 1 they are tied for 11th but it looks like they are +17 and 24 shots behind Indiana.

The golfstats web site has links to live scoring but I am not seeing any updates for today.
              You are reading it correctly. They are done with the 1st round, which was today, thats why you aren't seeing any more updates. The young Shox were picked 12th out of 14 in this regional. So about where expected after the first day. Let's hope they can shoot themselves back into contention tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X