WSU vs Bradley Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Bradley Game Thread

Here we go...time to get some Mojo going back in the Chuck!!
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

We might want to D up on Warren. 5-5 early
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
      We might want to D up on Warren. 5-5 early
      For someone not watching or listening to the game, they might think your 5-5 was what Warren was from the field and not the score.

Comment

Hatch with back to back 3's. Good to see him with a confident stroke today.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
          We should cash out with that production right now.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

as WstateU noted in another thread.... we are in HD today WOW ..cant believe I didnt notice earlier....sure is purty ....bout time

shocks leading 15-11

Comment

15-11. Shocks.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Too many missed easy shots.

Comment

Big men not being confident on inside shots.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Playing pretty good D right now.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

I just cannot believe how many crazy three pointers this veteran group throws up.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
                        so much for the confident stroke. Air ball on a wide open baseline 3.

Comment

Murry had a wide open lay up and passed for a 3 instead.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Braves 6 fouls
                              WSU 1 foul

Comment

Working...
                              X