No announcement yet.

Home has become sour for Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son has a game at 2 then we have pictures right after that then family pictures right after that. I dont know why but the damn YMCA blocks all streaming radio access from wifi so I wont be able to listen but can check the scores and this fine web site.

Go shox!

Comment

maybe it has to do with the white guys in balck face

Comment

This game was almost a given, especially with all of Bradley's injuries. Warren is a good player, but he can't do it by hisself.

We're 18-4 now!! Only 2 games away from the magic 20 mark!!!

Comment

Ahahah, some good posts here. The Shox did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do and nothing less! Good job Shox!

And is Ben Gold Smith awesome or what?

And let me just say right now Gabe Blair witch is no project! He's da man!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
            Someone tell me how many fouls and turnovers the Shockers will have and I will tell you who will win.
            BU and WSU tied in this department. 20 eeach. Since almost five minutes was bench-clearing time, not sure if the numbers mean as much.

Please analyze.

Comment

I would have sworn I witnessed Kung Wu on top of our scoreboard on the pregame Shocker video? Yikes!!! Yes Kung Wu--"Ben--Did not miss a shot today Smith" had some serious game today that sparkled. And what about :poster_eo:
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                maybe it has to do with the white guys in balck face
                Umm, ya. That was a little awkward.

Were the body suits in the laundry today?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

So---a sour home game today? And the panel says--"Black and yellow, black and yellow!!!!!!!

Comment

Not today it wasnt!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The road has become "fresh and clean with no caffeine"---no sour to be found

Comment

Working...
                      X