The OFFICIAL WSU vs. sCUm Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
    Dwill's pesky "D" was great to see. Agree about Echinque, would love to see he and JT go at it for a few more years. No question who won that battle last night. Also, he needs to earn the right to those glasses like The Big Dog AC wore.

Toward the end of the game Kyles tipped a ball on a press and if Dwill would have gambled he had an all alone dunk. Glad he kept his man in front though.

One more edit. I think players are quicker in and out of Marshall's doghouse. It seemed like it took more to get into Turgeon's and was harder to work out of.
    I concur in spades.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• You're just saying that because Hatch is white.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTherapy
        JT played a really great game last night. It really scared me when his arm got hurt in the 1st half & I was glad to see there was no lingering effect. But, to be nitpicky & because it's been mentioned here before, since AC Big Dog has been brought up, could we get him to show JT how to one-hand-hook-slam instead of that reverse layup?

AC's last game at HLA he took the defender across the lane & put in a baby sky-hook. The next time he went across the lane a little closer to the basket & slammed that sky-hook right over the guy. Gimme 46 - Lights out!
        For all the great things JTD does on offese, jumping isn't one of them.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Speaking of media mistakes, The Bruce made a another blunder. During a timeout, a graphic came up, and he made a comment of how complimentary the teams were regarding with how few turnovers they had committed. The graphic said how many timeouts were left...Gotta love Brad Haertl!

Note to Craig: find something interesting to talk about. I'm tired of the rambling that goes on and on and on. He turns the most interesting game into snoozeville.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye
            My thoughts…

-I don’t think the Sycamores will be in the championship discussion at the end of the year but they could play the spoiler role.
            If you look at their schedule, they could easily lose 6 or 7 of their next 8 games. They have a brutal stretch coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan963
              Speaking of media mistakes, The Bruce made a another blunder. During a timeout, a graphic came up, and he made a comment of how complimentary the teams were regarding with how few turnovers they had committed. The graphic said how many timeouts were left...Gotta love Brad Haertl!

Note to Craig: find something interesting to talk about. I'm tired of the rambling that goes on and on and on. He turns the most interesting game into snoozeville.
              Memo to Brad, Brent, Bryce or whatever his name is: TOL stands for Time Outs not turnovers. What an idiot.

Half the time Craig rambles so much they miss describing the play by play. No one gives a fat rat's a$$ on what he has to say. He writes down 2 or 3 points for every game. Once he mentions the points once he has nothing of interest to say.

Please, Mr. Cox find a new set of commentators.

Comment

• Yeah they tend to ramble (especially Craig) and miss describing the action. I find myself screaming at the TV, "WHO WAS THAT FOUL ON?" "HOW MANY FOULS IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                X