WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSION

Here's the deal. First of all, Coach Marshall is on KNSS right now. I thought I was cured from this 'eternal optimist title' I have earned on here. Maybe not, because I really do think this team has ability to overcome the adversity they just earned. Even on Seasons that Creighton is rebuilding, they will not lose many games at home. Even so, I think we can pull this off. A sweep of the Bluejays would be welcomed with open arms.

WSU---65

Birds--58
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

66 to 65 Shockers rebound
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Please prove me wrong Shox! Please!!!!

We: 67
      They: 72

I want to see this team play at least 35 minutes of good basketball. We have not played well in Omaha, in well, ever. Hope this is the year it all changes.

Comment

WSU 73
        CU 68

Comment

We are still the most talented, deepest team in the valley, loss or no loss and I will cut off one of my appendages before I pick Creighton. Shocks 82-74. Anyway, Gregg will have everyone fired up through transference of his hatred for Altman to McDermott.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash
            Anyway, Gregg will have everyone fired up through transference of his hatred for Altman to McDermott.
            Who just happens to be stoking the boiler of his train on a six game losing streak.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

McDermott couldn't hack it in the Big 12 so now he is back in the Valley where he can bully referees with his folded arms across chest look.

Comment

Shox will shoot 28% for the greater part of the 1st 1/2 before making a game of it. The result will depend on when shots start dropping.
                Phi Alpha

Comment

Either way I won't be surprised.

Go Shocks!!!!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Anyone making the trip to Omaha?
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Don't forget it's dollar beer night at the Qwiet! I'm curious if Creighton can draw 15,000+ without a promotion. To think they have to play into all of the alcoholics to get people to show up and get it "rowdy" in there. Typical though. Feed the alchys!

God, I hope I'm wrong as nothing would rid this negativity out of me faster than a win in Gomerha. But I had my doubts winning there before the L last night so I'll go with...

sCUm - 68
                      WSU - 61

Gregory "Mr. Everything" Echensquites goes for 32.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shox - 64
                        BJs - 73
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This team will be at a crossroads at this game. Will they pull a creighton and meltdown or will they pull together.

There are a lot of guys that probably want more playing time but winning pushed that selfishness aside, but if they start losing it could get ugly.

Comment

Another possible scenario looking at the schedule, I could see us losing tomorrow night, hitting rock bottom and then going on a lengthy win streak.

Comment

Double prediction...
                              We win tomorrow. Moonshine State loses.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X