Good win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win

UNI gets a nice win tonight, 66-60 over a 10-1 New Mexico team that won by 15 at SIU and has beaten Colorado and Arizona St.

UNI also beat Indiana last night. That is two nice wins in 2 days. I think UNI will be the team we will be battling with for supremacy in the Valley this year.

Comment

Sophmores James and Koch were the stars scoring 23 and 16. No one else in double figures.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
        Sophmores James and Koch were the stars scoring 23 and 16. No one else in double figures.
        Last night, Docs favorite player :whistle: , Kwadzo Ahelegbe scored a game-high 24 points in leading UNI to a 67-61 win over Indiana.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You're just trying to piss me off, aren't you.....?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            You're just trying to piss me off, aren't you.....?
            :D

No doubt, another solid win for UNI and the MVC.

"The UNI team that has played these last 4 games can beat ANYBODY, and is a contender in the MVC."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

In a way, I'm glad MVCFans is down today. After two wins like that the UNI fans could be unbearable.

The Indiana win isn't that great. Realtimerpi predicted Indiana winning by only two. Indiana, with a 120-something RPI isn't a great W this year. Indiana's best W is Wright State and that barely wins out over Evansville as Indiana's best win.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Warren Nolan has UNI's rpi improving to 46 tonight, we are at 48 right now and MOST is 84. No other Valley team is better than 146 (CU).

If UNI could stay in the top 50 that would help us a lot. It would give us at least 2 more games against top 50 teams and hopefully 2 more top 50 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                  Warren Nolan has UNI's rpi improving to 46 tonight, we are at 48 right now and MOST is 84. No other Valley team is better than 146 (CU).

If UNI could stay in the top 50 that would help us a lot. It would give us at least 2 more games against top 50 teams and hopefully 2 more top 50 wins.
                  For UNI to stay in the RPI top 50 will likely mean that they will win the MVC regular season.

Comment

Best thing about UNI's success is a loss on their home floor will no longer be a bad mark. That's assuming they do as well as expected in the Valley. IMO a loss at MSU would not be a back breaker either.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X