Official Shockers vs. Golden Hurricane Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vancedave56
    Tulsa played a fantastic game; if they play this well in their league - they will be a top tier team.
    Unfortunately, they probably won't give that kind of effort or shoot it that well ever again this season. If they did, I can't imagine they wouldn't be at least top 4 in their conference.

Comment

• KC--we love ya baby but don't worry about their injury issues. What if David Kyles was not injured late last Season? Surely we would have Danced in March? Who knows, but this I do know. Tonight, we won!!!!!!! Even so, you are correct. We HAVE to keep improving to have the banner Season we long for.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all and tonight a great night!!!!!!! Stutz only scores 20? Maybe we should redshirt him? Yikes!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
          Stutz only scores 20? Maybe we should redshirt him? Yikes!!!!!!!
          8) :posterwu:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The Christmas goose will go "down The Hatch" much smoother with the LSU and Tulsa wins. It's ALL GOOD!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh
              So, is it bad that we just beat the 7th place (6th place preseason) CUSA team by 3 points? Or am I being a Debbie Downer?
              a) they beat missouri st

b)they shot lights out and WSU still beat them, thats the way to look at it

c)WSU played a solid game

Comment

• You live my the 3 and you can die by the 3. I concur with Ta town. We took their best shots, found a way to win, evened up the fierce series with Tulsa, and electrified Shocker Fans all over the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town
                  Originally posted by XManCometh
                  So, is it bad that we just beat the 7th place (6th place preseason) CUSA team by 3 points? Or am I being a Debbie Downer?
                  a) they beat missouri st

b)they shot lights out and WSU still beat them, thats the way to look at it

c)WSU played a solid game
                  We hit a player who is on a three game tear of averaging 30 points per night. We dominated the inside in this match-up and if Tulsa hits a normal percentage from 3, this game is a laugher.

That being said, this team has a long way to go to be playing their best ball. The key is always to avoid losing these kind of games when you aren't at your best and so far we have. I'd prefer to just start playing at top form, though.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• As usual, the Mad Hatter avoids the emotions of the moment, and understands the Big Picture. When the dust settles, the Shocks indeed need to shore up some areas, but yet find ways to keep winning. We are a deep team with many Juniors and Seniors. This is the team we have been pointing to for quite some time that could deem special. Even so, everybody else we face will have plenty to say about that on the court and will expose any and all weaknesses we have. Thus, we need to regroup, huddle up, and it's back to the drawing board.

Comment

• The Shox played a solid game tonight, but the one thing I will say, that we do need is a player who can and will take charge when the game is on the line. In that role, we do miss Clevin. Toure used to be that way, but so far this year that is not the case. As good as Kyles has become, he hasn't shown the tendency to do it yet.

We will need that later in the year.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• UNLV 59
                        K State 54
                        1.09 left
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• These callers are pathetic! Come on the Shocks won! Be Happy

Comment

• UNLV 63
                            KST 59 Final

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                              These callers are pathetic! Come on the Shocks won! Be Happy
                              They've been drinking a long time, and it's the angry drunks that seem to be getting through.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Callers

In case anyone is wondering what KC Shox would sound like on the phone / radio...

Comment

Working...
                                X