• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great weekend

Shockers-win
    Chiefs-win
    UA-win

Couldn't be much better for me. All three of my teams won!

I agree. Except for the fact I just lost in my fantasy playoff game. It figures, I run the regular season at 11-3 then lose against the last seeded team in the playoffs.

Comment

well maybe your team wasnt as good as you thought. Next time schedule better and know your place against the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        well maybe your team wasnt as good as you thought. Next time schedule better and know your place against the big boys.

Schedule better? You must not play fantasy football or else you would know you can't schedule an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
          Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

Schedule better? You must not play fantasy football or else you would know you can't schedule an opponent.
          Vroom.....
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

KC Shox,

See if you can't get that sarcasm meter going and then reread that post from ASM.
            Livin the dream

Comment

I feel ya KC Shox, I did the same thing. I had scored 2122 points going into 1st round of playoffs averaging 151 ppg and 247 points more than anyone else in the leage and then lay an egg with by far a season low 66 points! argh!
              I had Tom Brady, Reggie Wayne, Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, LT, V. Davis, and D. Bowe all laying eggs for me!

Comment

Working...
              X