This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing

I logged on at 9:45 this morning for a quick look, and of the top eight threads under Men's Basketball, five had to do with Mark Turgeon or Texas A&M, including the truly bizarre idea that Aggie basketball predictions are a WSU men's basketball topic.

To be fair, one of the eight was an appeal to quit obsessing about MT -- but, still, how sad is it when the majority of conversation on here is about some other program and coach? (Especially considering that one of the three non-Aggie threads was another non-Shocker topic about SIU's pounding at the hands of a team who didn't beat Mercer -- although at least that one related to a Valley opponent and some possible implications for WSU and other MVC teams.)

Two Shocker threads out of eight -- could it be time to start living in the present?

Re: Amazing

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
    I logged on at 9:45 this morning for a quick look, and of the top eight threads under Men's Basketball, five had to do with Mark Turgeon or Texas A&M, including the truly bizarre idea that Aggie basketball predictions are a WSU men's basketball topic.

To be fair, one of the eight was an appeal to quit obsessing about MT -- but, still, how sad is it when the majority of conversation on here is about some other program and coach? (Especially considering that one of the three non-Aggie threads was another non-Shocker topic about SIU's pounding at the hands of a team who didn't beat Mercer -- although at least that one related to a Valley opponent and some possible implications for WSU and other MVC teams.)

Two Shocker threads out of eight -- could it be time to start living in the present?
    So you start still another thread about it. How does that help? I was hoping when I opened this thread to read something "Amazing" about the Shockers, not another thread about MT and A&M being on this board too much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X