LSU Game on 22 next Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU Game on 22 next Saturday

OK, if I don't have Cox Cable, will there be any other way to watch the game? ;-)

Re: LSU Game on 22 next Saturday

Originally posted by vancedave56
    OK, if I don't have Cox Cable, will there be any other way to watch the game? ;-)
    Jump on Santa's pre-Christmas sleigh run & have him drop you off in Bossier City.

:D

Comment

Side Pockets has Cox cable.

Comment

Cox quality was so bad Friday night I almost gave up watching it on my 60" big screen... couldn't even tell one player from another. Did everyone else experience the same problem? Watching the SDSU game on my monitor was much better quality than Cox 22. Also, what's the chances of Cox 22 ever going to HD?

"You mean not good like one out of a hundred?
        No, I'd say more like one out of a million??
        So you're telling me there's a chance? Yea!!!!!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
          Cox quality was so bad Friday night I almost gave up watching it on my 60" big screen... couldn't even tell one player from another. Did everyone else experience the same problem? Watching the SDSU game on my monitor was much better quality than Cox 22. Also, what's the chances of Cox 22 ever going to HD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
          Yes, I had the same problem with the quality on cox 22. There were a few times when there was a wide angle shot as one of the shockers were shooting and I could not tell if it was Durley or Ellis. It was very fuzy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerLager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
            Yes, I had the same problem with the quality on cox 22. There were a few times when there was a wide angle shot as one of the shockers were shooting and I could not tell if it was Durley or Ellis. It was very fuzy.
            Same problem, but it improved when I set my widescreen in 4:3 instead of 16:9 (or whatever the number are......) Not as wide, but a better picture. 1st home game I missed in years, but had a bad cold that I didn't want 10,000 other fans to catch.....!.

Comment

That would be up to KSN wouldn't it?

Maybe someone knows something on their facebook page.

Comment

I've noticed the same problem with Cox 22 over the last couple of years. I don't know how it works, but they must be purchasing the lowest possible satellite bandwith to get such a poor quality picture. Not only are they not doing high def, I don't think they're even doing standard def. Is there such a thing as low def?

Comment

Cox 22 has always had bad quality. The SD ST game webcast was higher quality than Cox Channel 22.

It's kind of fitting that WSU athletics ties it to a very mediocre channel instead of letting the game be broadcast on KWCH.

Why is everything the WSU athletic department does mediocre?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                    Gee, I don't know ... Where would you say the buck stops in that situation?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                      Cox 22 has always had bad quality. The SD ST game webcast was higher quality than Cox Channel 22.

It's kind of fitting that WSU athletics ties it to a very mediocre channel instead of letting the game be broadcast on KWCH.

I do understand that Cox 22 has a much larger viewing audience than the local KWCH (Channel 12)... Topeka, KC and Oklahoma IIRC. They must figure out a way to improve the quality or parents and fans from these areas won't even know who the hell they're watching. I'll see Dr. Sexton tomorrow night and give him a piece of my mind. I'm sure he's getting sick of me by now. :D

Comment

Need a video capture card wired to Cox & stream the signal on Justin tv.

Comment

Did anyone watch the game against Nicholls State on Shockervision friday night? I was unable to watch, but I did receive a call from an Associate AD inquiring about any issues for that game; he said they had been working on it.

Comment

I had to work during the game and coulding be there but the picture quality was absolutely horrid. We had it on in the officials room and couldn't tell what was really going on or who it was. When I got home and on the big screen, it wasn't any better. A very, VERY tough game to watch on TV. That has to get better or something seriously needs to change.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              I had to work during the game and coulding be there but the picture quality was absolutely horrid. We had it on in the officials room and couldn't tell what was really going on or who it was. When I got home and on the big screen, it wasn't any better. A very, VERY tough game to watch on TV. That has to get better or something seriously needs to change.
                              I hope everyone does their part and notifies Cox and the WSU athletic department. Hopefully the squeaky wheel will at least get a drop of oil. Friday night’s quality was pitiful, aggravating and embarrassing.

:rant: :banghead:

Comment

Working...
                              X