Evansville
    (4-4, 3-1 home)
    Final

Morehead St
    (6-4, 2-0 OVC)

Northern Iowa
    (5-3, 4-0 home)
    :posterwu: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Unfortunate loss for MSU - they really needed that one for any at large hopes.

Comment

i think its hilarious

that jank at ill st (red) schedules so many home games. oh the ku mentaility of loading up on cupcakes to make the w/l look great. c'mon buddy, help the valley out, go on the road and play somebody! you're not fooling anyone, and sure not going to get hired by the bcs schools when you make the tournament and get killed in the first round.

Comment

Re: i think its hilarious

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
        that jank at ill st (red) schedules so many home games. oh the ku mentaility of loading up on cupcakes to make the w/l look great. c'mon buddy, help the valley out, go on the road and play somebody! you're not fooling anyone, and sure not going to get hired by the bcs schools when you make the tournament and get killed in the first round.
        Illinois State is not the same program since Coach Jans left.

Comment

That dude's motivation and intent is so transparent it's funny. His sole motivation is to schedule in order to make his w/l record look good, so someday he might attract attention by a BCS program. He's looking at this stop in Normal as a stepping stone and could care less about the Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            That dude's motivation and intent is so transparent it's funny. His sole motivation is to schedule in order to make his w/l record look good, so someday he might attract attention by a BCS program. He's looking at this stop in Normal as a stepping stone and could care less about the Valley.
            Seriously, what would you expect from a BcS grad?
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

seriously, i can't believe that their faithful pay for season tickets. i know that theyre dirt cheap and theres nothing to do in normal, but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                It's also job security. He was fired at North Texas not only for a .500 conference record but an overall record of 53-57, taking his fair share of OOC losses.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                X