WSU Basketball Featured in National Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Basketball Featured in National Article

My brother is a 2009 graduate of WSU and now lives out in Los Angeles working for an online marketing group. He contacted Gregg Marshall last week before the San Diego State game and interviewed him about the current season. He is featuring WSU in his series about Elite Mid-Major basketball programs. I thought it was a pretty good read, but I am biased. Here's the link! Go Shox!

Good stuff, man. Spreadin' the word. :good:

Comment

It was a good article but the section on history could have been better. It was 66-65, not 65-64.

It also would have been better to add that WSU went to the elite 8 that year, the final four in the 1964-65 season, and the sweet sixteen just a few years ago.

Comment

Good press! Thanks
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3
          It was a good article but the section on history could have been better. It was 66-65, not 65-64.

It also would have been better to add that WSU went to the elite 8 that year, the final four in the 1964-65 season, and the sweet sixteen just a few years ago.
          Also forgot one NBA player that transferred to KU after 81. Still a good read.

Comment

Any favorable publicity is good for the program and this paints our program in a very positive manner. Thank your brother for us.

Comment

I saw the article yesterday and would of posted it if I was at a desktop. Good read. It has in it a reason to believe Marshall will be at WSU for a long time that has not been mentioned very much in the past.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Just a small recommendation, git rid of the $10 rubber basketball graphic and replace it with a real leather ball. :D

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                  Just a small recommendation, git rid of the $10 rubber basketball graphic and replace it with a real leather ball. :D
                  Indeed.

Comment

Great article. Gotta love the increased publicity the Shockers are getting. Over time it will definitely help recruiting.

Comment

Working...
                    X