Some big MVC games this week: MVC/ACC challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some big MVC games this week: MVC/ACC challenge

On Tuesday UNI plays Iowa and then on Wednesday DePaul plays Indy St. and the mini MVC-ACC challenge takes place: North Carolina AT EVANSVILLE and Bradley at DUKE.

These games are big opportunities for the Valley. Unfortunately I don't hold out much hope.

Next weekend also has a couple more interesting games: Mo State plays at Okie St and St. Joes is at Creighton.

Help me understand how and why UNC is playing at Evansville.

BTW, I note that K-State is playing at Loyola-Chicago later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
      Help me understand how and why UNC is playing at Evansville.
      Roy usually likes to get one game as close as possible to a player's hometown. In this case, Zeller is from Evansville so they got a 2-for-1.

It's too bad the Aces get UNC when they're sucking monkey balls. I suppose that at least gives them hope. I still think they'll get schooled back to reality though.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: Some big MVC games this week: MVC/ACC challenge

Originally posted by shocker3
        On Tuesday UNI plays Iowa and then on Wednesday DePaul plays Indy St. and the mini MVC-ACC challenge takes place: North Carolina AT EVANSVILLE and Bradley at DUKE.

These games are big opportunities for the Valley. Unfortunately I don't hold out much hope.

Next weekend also has a couple more interesting games: Mo State plays at Okie St and St. Joes is at Creighton.
        OSU (and KSU) were man enough to play us in the early 2000's. What happened to those teams? OSU was really good back then and it was a risky thing to do on their part. It's such an easy trip to make -- why not pursue that home-and-away again?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
        X