X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Newspaper Article

very interesting article:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...wichita-state/[/url]

Cheers to Unc. Rico for a great find. If they are wary before the game, maybe we can leave them weary in the aftermath? I am very sure that defeating an experienced team that is ranked 17th in their Aztec Den will be problematic, but we need to start winning such games as opportunities are presenting themselves to us with the solid team we have this Season. My current conjecture upholds that both of these teams will find their way to THE MARCH DANCE. Stay tuned.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Really good article!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I've heard coach Fisher on the radio here in SD a couple of times this week and he mentioned several times that WSU is really good and should be taken seriously. He talked about the UCONN game and how the Shox led the whole time and could have and should have won. I am looking forward to a great game and a Shocker victory.

:posterwsu: :posterwu:
        "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

The quotes by HCGM about working on a match up zone to use against the aztecs makes me feel better about the game. It seemed that when MT was here he would not use a zone for whatever reason even if we were getting killed man to man. Of course it could be just my selective memory at work.

Comment

I've got a download of notes about Marshall's pressure match up zone. I'm not for sure how to post it. If you are interested you can probably find it on the internet by doing a Google search.
            In the fast lane

Comment

I also feel better about Marshall opening up the possibility of zone play.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I found this note from the article interesting:

"As of Friday night, fewer than 800 tickets remained. There have never been consecutive sellouts in the history of the arena …"

I checked their web-site and it appears that they have only had 5 sell outs ever in this arena before this season and their opening game this year drew fewer than 6000.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3
                  I found this note from the article interesting:

"As of Friday night, fewer than 800 tickets remained. There have never been consecutive sellouts in the history of the arena …"

I checked their web-site and it appears that they have only had 5 sell outs ever in this arena before this season and their opening game this year drew fewer than 6000.
                  Mike Kennedy said they had about 100 tickets left today.

Comment

Cracked me up . . . one of the posters on their forum said something to the effect of that we don't know what a big crowd is like and will be stunned. Thought that was kinda funny.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
                      Cracked me up . . . one of the posters on their forum said something to the effect of that we don't know what a big crowd is like and will be stunned. Thought that was kinda funny.
                      Maybe their all fat or very very tall :D :posterwu:
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
                        12000 expected tonight. I imagine it will be a great atmosphere. Damn shame it isn't a national broadcast!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                        X