SIU Arena Renovations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU Arena Renovations

Apparently they finally fixed up their old barn, at a cost of 29.9 million. I hope when we get a newer scoreboard, we get something like this or better:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

I want ours higher. Stutz and EO might hit their headS on that.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Well, SIU is guard oriented, you know.

That makes me think of a OKC-Houston flight I took earlier this year where the captain misspoke and said we were cruising at altitude of 37 feet. The guy sitting next to me said "'he might want to fly around Dallas."
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
        Well, SIU is guard oriented, you know.

That makes me think of a OKC-Houston flight I took earlier this year where the captain misspoke and said we were cruising at altitude of 37 feet. The guy sitting next to me said "'he might want to fly around Dallas."

Comment

I could dunk on that basket behind the guy on the ladder

Comment

So, is that SIU's new midget basketball court? I hear that's all they'll be able to afford once Lowery's contract is up.

Comment

Whoa, Timeout!, Timeout! SIU renovated their arena? :D

Comment

The game was a war of styles, played out in front of an ESPN national television audience and a small but boisterous crowd of 4,054, many of whom took a break from work or school to attend the 9 a.m. game.
                And in the Saluki's regular season opening of their renovated arena they pack it half full.

Comment

Would we still pack the Chuck with a 9 am weekday start? I wouldn't be able to make such a game without coming down with a mysterious illness, which I might have to contract suddenly around noon on Monday.

Comment

insert joke about blue hairs at games here hahaha

Comment

Would we still pack the Chuck with a 9 am weekday start? I wouldn't be able to make such a game without coming down with a mysterious illness, which I might have to contract suddenly around noon on Monday.
                      If it was the grand opening of the Chick after a large renovation and on National TV. How many do we get for afternoon baseball games? I think we would get more than half full.

Comment

It would be more than 1/2 full. Remember the UAB game that was nearly called off?
                        Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee
                          And in the Saluki's regular season opening of their renovated arena they pack it half full.
                          Maybe they were all at home writing on the "get rid of Lowrey" threads. :whistle:

Its a shame they are in such bad shape - they have some pretty dedicated fans over there.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee
                            If it was the grand opening of the Chick after a large renovation and on National TV. How many do we get for afternoon baseball games? I think we would get more than half full.
                            The Chick? :D

SFL is back!

Comment

You and me both! *cough*cough*!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                              X