To Our Good Friends from George Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MildCats ran into a far better coached team. Great win GMU. :good:
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Watched it also. It was great! I got sick of the announcers talking like the only reason KSU lost was because the experience level. Mason was clearly the better team.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

George Mason isn't looking too good against Villanova right now!

Comment

Great game. I lived in Fairfax County during the 80s and 90s and have been a fan ever since.

Here's hoping that next time we meet in the NCAA finals. Of course, it will will our turn to win.

Comment

It looked like Mason ended up pretty close tonight too, just 8 short. Here's to a good for the Patriots.

oh and the cats are losing to UCF early

Comment

Mason was clearly the better team than K-State. They should be ranked as high or higher than the Dalonte HillCats.

It's easy for media hypes, I mean types, to forget that basketball is a team game where knowledge of the game, team play and good coaching can routinely win against superior talent.

Comment

george mason never flinched.

they were the better team. no doubt.

i don't like Kstates player attitudes.
                their coach is a dbag and, in turn, that shrugs off on to his players.

i, too, heard the rock chalk chant, i didnt know what was going on. i barely heard it and wondered if my mind was playing tricks on me.

GMUs point guard is quite good.
                campbell and thomas were good as expected.

GMU was confident. they knew they would win.

it was awesome.
                veni, vidi, vici

Comment

And don't forget that GMU was without their starting center and started a freshman (the Romanian kid) in his place.

Comment

GMU Rocks! :goshocks:
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Thanks guys. BIG win (hope K-State does well the rest of the way though-good for RPI). Beasley, however, is, in fact, that damn good. Villanova beating us sucks, but whatever; hopefully we can beat S. Carolina tomorrow.

Good luck vs. Wyoming :clap:

Comment

Working...
                      X