Coaches show 11/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches show 11/21

I downloaded it but its just dead air.... anybody listen or downloaded it successfully?

it's always the first 10 minutes or so

Comment

other than the intro... the whole thing is dead... at least for me

Comment

I tried tuning in live (at 6) and the show didn't seem to be on, if that helps.

Comment

Re: Coaches show 11/21

Originally posted by wsubball96
          I downloaded it but its just dead air.... anybody listen or downloaded it successfully?
          Its definitely just an hour of dead air so it isn't a download issue.

This was a different time than normal but it is what WSU had on the schedule. Can any one confirm it was actually on the radio today?

I wasn't around when it was actually happening. I was attending a basketball game of the team of which we do not speak ;-]

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by owenc
            Originally posted by wsubball96
            Its definitely just an hour of dead air so it isn't a download issue.

This was a different time than normal but it is what WSU had on the schedule. Can any one confirm it was actually on the radio today?

I wasn't around when it was actually happening. I was attending a basketball game of the team of which we do not speak ;-]

Chris
            That was one boring game
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I listened to 1330 from 6-8 and it was just The Factor show on.....no GM show.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                That was one boring game
                I was just glad to finally see them play defense for the first time this year.

Comment

Working...
                X