Maurice Evans trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Evans trade

Looks like Maurice Evans will be moving from one warm climate to another.

And people think Kobe is a cry baby for wanting out of LA.

Well their troubles are largely due to him and his whiny ass but Mo was awesome for them
    Brian Cook was/is a waste of a draft pick though.

Dwight Howard is the top 2 big man in the NBA. Its debateable on whom you think is better.

Comment

Looks like I'm now an Orlando Magic fan

I only say that because I don't follow NBA, but I will root for any team that has a former Shocker on their team.
      This house is ROCKIN'

Comment

Orlando is awesome this year. Rashard lewis, jameer nelson, dwight howard, hedo turkolu.

they're awesome. i'm stoked that maurice is there too. more of a reason to root for them.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

The Magic have really turned it around this year and are really an exciting BB team. Hard to believe Howard is only 21 years old. Got to get over to Orlando (56 miles) more often to see them play now that they have a Shocker on the team.

Looking forward to it as I never had a chance to see Evens play in person when he was at WSU.

Comment

I thought this at the begining of the year that the Magic will take the east and hopefully play my mavs in the NBA finals
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Go Mo Go!!!!!!! FSF was at Collegate the day MO verballed to WSU rather than KU. That rush was euphoria for me but made poor ole Roy madder than a hornet!!! Imagine a Wichita player picking us over KU? The NCAA came nosing around and found nothing and learned that it was actually feasible that such an event was legitimate!!!!!!! I wish him the best at the Bigs which was quite an impressive accomplishment!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I happen to know for a fact that Roy Boy not only called Randy and told him that he (Randy) had no business recruiting a player like Mo, but he also added that he had ways of hurting WSU that Randy didn't even know about. Shortly after that, the NCAA came calling about possible recruiting violations. As we all know, they came up empty handed.
                Roy is a no class piece of crap. I would like to kick him square in the grapes (that can be very painful)
                Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Originally posted by double dribble
                  I happen to know for a fact that Roy Boy not only called Randy and told him that he (Randy) had no business recruiting a player like Mo, but he also added that he had ways of hurting WSU that Randy didn't even know about. Shortly after that, the NCAA came calling about possible recruiting violations. As we all know, they came up empty handed.
                  Roy is a no class piece of crap. I would like to kick him square in the grapes (that can be very painful)
                  Wow, is it next year already DD? LOL :D
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Happy turkey to all of you S.N. zealots out there. What up DD? FSF knew you wasn't going anywhere. :cry: You are an entertainer, 8) SN is your stage, :bow: and the passion of Shocker hoops is running through your veins. :goshocks: You better watch over Tryone Shoelace. It sounds like thangs have been getting messy over at his pad. Very messy!!!!!!!

Remember back in the day-- the Precher Pork Chop Chop wanted my windy head on a platter over on the other Board? :shock: Yikes! I hate it when that happens. PPC was the wrong guy to irritate and FSF was on his last nerve. :-x Yikes!!!!!!! In the end, he decided I was harmless and he always had bigger fish to fry. 8)

Those Randy Smithson years on here could get quite brutal at times as well. The KU fans would come lurking and the Preacher Pork Chop, Shock Ref, Double Dribble, FSF, and others would "Give them the business!!!" My favorite role was to revisit in their behalf, the licking we gave KU at the notorious "Battle Of new Orleans!!!" KU had to play us after years of hiding scared-- and we rocked their Rock-Chalk world. It would not be long, the KU "lost from their flock fans" that came on here crowing, would vanish and run back to the comforts of their own Board.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

FSF the good ole days my brutha!
                      Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Working...
                      X