rosewood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosewood?

Sorry if I missed something but what happened to Rosewood? Enjoyed his pics and comments. Last I saw there was something about rights to his photos.

Maybe DaShox had him knocked off so he could sell his pics on Ebay. ;-) :D ;-)

T

...8)

Comment

Its coming back now, pics on ebay.
      Thanks cold.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Maybe DaShox had him knocked off so he could sell his pics on Ebay. ;-) :D ;-)

T

...8)
        Cold, that's one of your classics! :yahoo:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That was the last time he was here. I really enjoy his take on the nacho fiasco.

What ever came of the picture thing anyways?

Comment

As far as I am concerned, Rosewood will always be part of the SN family whether he ever posts again or not. There is not one poster on SN that I have met in person. Who are you people? I may know some of you in real life? Yikes! However, we have a passion for Shocker basketball, and that makes each of us a big part of this. Rosewood could work a thread during a game like few others.

When I rejoined Shocker Net, my first posting was met head on and challanged by Rosewood. However, we all have our own perspectives and it is cool to hear what others have to say. FSF has also enjoyed his predictions which are always very creative. Then last Season, I gave my Charles Dickens speech, and soon Rosewood heard a similar exert on the tube "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". Rosewood starts a new thread in protest and next thing I know, we have a TV celebrity, right here on Shocker Net, and Tyrone Shoelace and Double Dribble are all over it, double-teaming him.

Just today, I was wondering about where Rosewood and The Madhatter were. The Madhatter brings logic to the table during the highs and the lows that I am not even capable of.

Remember when KC Shox was making huge waves on here? At the time, many would have liked to "tar and feathered" him I'm sure. He is from a different galaxy than I am? Maybe, but through it all, he takes the time out of his busy life to share his perspectives that are sometime off the charts, with the rest of us. Many posters would have ran to the hills if they were challenged like he has been. However, he has endured and is right here talking Shocker Hoops.

Now Shocker Hoops is what I dig!!!!!!! Can you dig that? Well, I am not a Man of few words, but i try to tell you I am. :D :D :D Let's beat Wyoming and life will be great, right here on S.N.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Okay, someone is going to have to fill me in on what happened. I liked him, did someone steal his stuff and take credit for it or something?

Comment

DaShox stole his game photos and tried to sell them on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
                  Uncool for sure, did Rosewood say 'F' this joint and was never to be seen again basically? And did DaShox get banned? Sorry for the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    Uncool for sure, did Rosewood say 'F' this joint and was never to be seen again basically? And did DaShox get banned? Sorry for the questions.
                    My guess would be that Rosewood is still lurking or he's posting under an alias.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, and to the moderators if you feel this shouldn't be allowed to ask or something then feel free to delete this post, but how exactly did they figure out it was DaShox that did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11
                        Just out of curiousity, and to the moderators if you feel this shouldn't be allowed to ask or something then feel free to delete this post, but how exactly did they figure out it was DaShox that did it?

Comment

Roseweed, come home!

Comment

rosewood is my favorite poster.
                            he's hilarious.
                            i've been curious as to where he's been.
                            i didn't know the whole picture complication drove him to leave.... that sucks.
                            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

He has posted twice since the "Photo Phiasco". I suspect he's just got other things going and posting here isn't high on his priority list.

Comment

Working...
                              X