Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Top 25 from Katz

San Diego State at No. 22

"dozen more to watch (in alphabetical order): BYU, Florida State, New Mexico, Texas, UNLV, Utah State, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Wichita State, Wisconsin, Xavier"

Katz is a BS populist. Always has been, always will be.

I wouldn't pay attention to his rankings if he had us #1 any more than I would if he didn't rank us at all.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I have no problem with Katz, he's been talking us up ever since the Old Spice Classic. Of course I remember him trashing the Shocks and Gregg Marshall either right when, or the year after he took the job. But if he's willing to give us good publicity now, I'll take it.

Comment

Katz hyped us more than anyone on the national level during our run at the start of 06-07. We burned him pretty good, and understandably, we are now in wait-and-see territory.

I will happily accept any free publicity from the syndicated columnists.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
          Katz is a BS populist. Always has been, always will be.

I wouldn't pay attention to his rankings if he had us #1 any more than I would if he didn't rank us at all.
          I'm going to take all the good publicity that I can get for the program. More you can raise the awareness of the program on the national level is a good thing.

Comment

Saw here Katz dropped purdue from #2 to the 20's after their stud tore his acl again in practice.

Comment

Terrible deal with Hummel....
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Hummel the tall white boy right?

Comment

Working...
                X