Article on MVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on MVC

Didn't find it that informative or insightful, but thought I would post it anyway -- you know, "a starving man" [MAN, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START and maybe then we'll get some articles with a little meat from someone who actually knows something about the Valley]

Here are five things I can't wait to see in the Missouri Valley Conference this season. For in-depth previews on all 10 MVC teams and my one-minute wind sprint, click here.

What's the big deal with this Exchequer guy? Is he really going to make the Creighton front-court better than ours? Can England really spare him in this world of financial turmoil?

But more importantly, how the heck is Kenny Lawson Jr. and this guy gonna make Creighton that much better than Blair-Durley-Stutz-Orkupe with a side of Ellis just for variety?
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
      What's the big deal with this Exchequer guy? Is he really going to make the Creighton front-court better than ours? Can England really spare him in this world of financial turmoil?

But more importantly, how the heck is Kenny Lawson Jr. and this guy gonna make Creighton that much better than Blair-Durley-Stutz-Orkupe with a side of Ellis just for variety?
      Austerity measures are a mofo...
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

What u aren't impressed with a guy who averaged 8 pts career in big east?

Don't get me wrong he will be a positive addition and probably an all con type Player but I'm starting to get the feeling that most jay fans think he will go 25 and 12 every night.

Comment

What u aren't impressed with a guy who averaged 8 pts career in big east?

Don't get me wrong he will be a positive addition and probably an all con type Player but I'm starting to get the feeling that most jay fans think he will go 25 and 12 every night.

Comment

Because as Chad Millard has shown, coming from a Big East school to the lowly MVC = domination. Plus he's got the strength and height to dominate the Big East which has far superior players.

JT's 15 pts and Gabe's 9 pts, 8 boards against Pitt last year shows that we will struggle to keep up with a Big East style big man.

Comment

Working...
            X