The Gameplan on KGSO this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gameplan on KGSO this morning

Curious if anyone was listening when they interviewed Coach Rick Wheeler of Heights.

That is all for now.

no. Im having trouble listening to them anymore.
    Sorry doc

Comment

Re: The Gameplan on KGSO this morning

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Curious if anyone was listening when they interviewed Coach Rick Wheeler of Heights.

That is all for now.
      No but I find it interesting this KU football recruiting site refers to Evan Wessel by name:

:-x

Comment

That is all for now.
        Wheeler said he took a couple unofficial B12 football visits this season. When Allison pressed him he said that Evan was 100% committed to basketball.

Take what you want from those words.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu

That is all for now.
          Wheeler said he took a couple unofficial B12 football visits this season. When Allison pressed him he said that Evan was 100% committed to basketball.

Did it sound to you BW like Coach Wheeler thought that football might be a good idea for young Mr. Wessel?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            no. Im having trouble listening to them anymore.
            Sorry doc
            Yes, the show has gone down the toilet since TB left...or was shown the door I mean. That was a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu

That is all for now.

Did it sound to you BW like Coach Wheeler thought that football might be a good idea for young Mr. Wessel?
              I get the impression Wheeler is an honest guy who believes the more options available to his kids the better. I don't think he would steer him one way or another but would advise him to go with his gut feeling even if that meant breaking his commitment to WSU.

Comment

TB left...or was shown the door I mean.
                TB finds a way to pi$$ off the people that employ him.

That is why he was let go from the Alumni Association and other jobs he has had.

He does not want to work very hard and is very full of himself.
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                  TB left...or was shown the door I mean.
                  TB finds a way to pi$$ off the people that employ him.

That is why he was let go from the Alumni Association and other jobs he has had.

He does not want to work very hard and is very full of himself.
                  That part I don't know about. I know why he was dismissed from the show or at least the reason that was given and I know what he brought to the show. I know I don't listen anymore even though I like Chris and I have heard the same from others. I just don't know how they keep listeners with what they put on the air. It is like a highschool production. The game plan is almost as brutal. Maybe I'm in the minority in this but I would love to see the listener statistics for these shows.

Comment

Refresh an old mans memory...who is this TB you speak of?

Comment

Terrell Benton

Comment

Sorry this is off topic and i leave it alone after this. Paul Savage is pretty bad and he's dragging Chris with him. Paul brings absolutely nothing to the table as far as the show is concerned.

The late afternoon/early evening show whatever the hell is called is just a waste of time and money. Everything about it is horrible, from the production to the people they have hosting it.

And its just not them. I refuse to listen to the competition as well. Its equally bad as far I'm concerned. Its cool that we have local shows like that but that in itself is not appealing to me. Hell I stopped watching Sports Sunday as well.

Thank goodness for my Ipod.

Comment

To continue on ASM's line...

I still listen to the Gameplan...but I agree that Paul doesn't bring much to the table. I haven't been a big fan of any of the # 2's on that show (TB, Smithson, etc.) And you're right, that afternoon show is horrible. I do like Chris Allison, though. Can't stomach Bruce & Bob bickering and trying to act cool for two hours, either.

I wish they'd bring back Kevin Keitzman from 810 in KC. I try to listen through a little static to 810 during the day with Petro, etc.

And I can't believe they keep trying to shove that damn Stephen A. Smith down our throats (or ears). At least they made a good move and brought back Dan Patrick.

My ideal lineup would be local in the morning, national (Dan Patrick), and regional (810 WHB).

Comment

Couldn't agree more about the Keitzman show...I wish they would bring it back.

Comment

Keitzman would just give me another reason NOT to listen to KGSO. Having Petro would be nice.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X