Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If people with season tickets aren't going to the games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people with season tickets aren't going to the games...

then they need to put them on stubhub so the arena is packed and others have a chance to get good seats. Just a memo, thanks. I'm a student so I'm set, but I know some people in my family would buy in a heartbeat.

While we all appreciate the sentiment,

1)Your fellow students are showing up at a much lower % than the other fans and

2)I certainly hope your family members are attending everygame because there have been tickets for sale to each game so far and there are, as we speak, 13 tickets available on the ticket marketplace.

I would like to point out that the students actually attending the games have been great fans and were outstanding against A-PB. I can't wait to see how there are against really good competition.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Can't place all the blame on season ticket holders. There have been plenty of unsold tickets left on the ticket marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        Can't place all the blame on season ticket holders. There have been plenty of unsold tickets left on the ticket marketplace.
        Yep. And that makes me wonder about the "waiting list" and the type of fans on this list. When tickets are available, they don't pony-up and purchase.

Something tells me we won't have a season-ticket sellout next year.

Comment

I never recieved a call and im on this supposed waiting list.

Unfortunately Im not able to get out the games with the new baby. I have tix secured for the LSU and UAB games and will be trying my damnest to get to any and all valley games. But i will be there in front of Shockervision watching.

I know its not the same but its what i got

Comment

If I have a work or family conflict with a game I usually just give my tix to friends & family. It works well and it prevents yahoos from sitting next to the folks who are my gametime friends. I'd rather have the seats empty than risk someone who is obnoxious sitting in my area. Totally selfish I know.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
              If I have a work or family conflict with a game I usually just give my tix to friends & family. It works well and it prevents yahoos from sitting next to the folks who are my gametime friends. I'd rather have the seats empty than risk someone who is obnoxious sitting in my area. Totally selfish I know.
              Having experienced that myself, I share the same concern. One game my tickets were purchased by a BJ fan. While (mostly) polite, he still irritated the hell out of me.

Then there have been the baseball incidents...... :-x

Comment

I just snagged 4 tickets off of ticket marketplace. I live far enough away that taking the kids (2 and 4 years old) is something we can only do a couple of times a year. My dad has season tickets and I'll occasionally get to go with him. That is all I'm able to do right now. I actually hope there is still a waiting list when I get to the point that I am able to get season tickets because that means the product has been good.

Comment

If only you guys knew how those of us who live out of town could attend all the games. As it is I'll have to settle for UMKC and The Shoxs! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: :wsu_posters: :clap: :clap: 8) 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                    If only you guys knew how those of us who live out of town could attend all the games. As it is I'll have to settle for UMKC and The Shoxs! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: :wsu_posters: :clap: :clap: 8) 8)
                    I know how to do it, you buy season tix then get in the car and drive down I-35. Look for me before and after every home game on the turnpike. Thinking about dating that tollboth lady....
                    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

We are still doing better than Turg who is only filling up 75% of their arena.

Comment

Wait a second, are you talking about the general admission tickets? I thought my main point was getting better seats.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox117
                          Wait a second, are you talking about the general admission tickets? I thought my main point was getting better seats.
                          I guess you're not aware of the ticket marketplace over at goshockers.com. You can get primo seats over there - none of it is GA because season ticket holders do not hold GA tickets. Unclaimed student tickets are the GA tickets.

Comment

I sold my ticket as I still figured I'd be in Springfield watching Volleyball, :(

Comment

Working...
                            X