Rockin the Roundouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin the Roundouse

I have never been before but thinking about purchasing tickets. can anyone tell me if it is worth the $100 a ticket? Any other details about it?

It is great! Similiar to Zoobillee but it is better and it is inside. Great shocker supporters mingling with great shockers.

Comment

My tickets came in the mail yesterday. It's a good time. I've bought a few items at the auction...I have friends who've had to back their trucks up the the back door to load up all the crap they bought. Of course you can just go for the food, drinks and company of fellow Shocker fans if you're not interested in bidding.

Comment

$100 a ticket is a little stiff, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
          $100 a ticket is a little stiff, IMO.
          Come on Snap… it’s a friggin’ FUNDRAISER!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Food? Drinks? what kinds?
            " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

For $100, I'm gonna need a "hospitality room" and a girl named Buffy.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                For $100 you get a hospital room and a nurse named Biff. If you want Buffy your going to have to peel of a few more C-notes.

Comment

Originally posted by lilshock
                  Usually pretty much every kind.

There actually is a hospitality room this year...not sure if they had it other years or not, I'll try to sneak you in. :D

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                    Originally posted by lilshock
                    Usually pretty much every kind.

There actually is a hospitality room this year...not sure if they had it other years or not, I'll try to sneak you in. :D
                    But Buffy used to be called Bruno. Good luck. See you at the round house moose.

Comment

shocker22, do you have a tag on your truck that says shocks22 and live in butler county ?

Comment

I have no choice but to replace the stove in my kitchen.

My stove is a drop-in at a size that's no longer made, so the opening where the stove fits has to be enlarged, which means the cabinets around the stove have to be replaced, which means I'm getting estimates for remodeling my kitchen.

Remodel kitchen - 1
                        Rockin' the Roundhouse - 0
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                          shocker22, do you have a tag on your truck that says shocks22 and live in butler county ?
                          not me

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                            Originally posted by Rosewood
                            not me
                            Subgod, that your truck?

Comment

Not at all. Never been much of a truck guy and I enjoy my gas mileage.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X