Re: Monmouth beats Charlotte

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    58-56 in OT.
    wow. good for the 'ole SOS

Comment

no way
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

MIght've been us there....but I'm not complaining about where we're at today.

Does anyone else think that Monmouth coaches challenged their team after the Notre Dame drubbing?

Comment

Maybe Monmouth isn't as bad as we thought. Maybe Monmouth is difficult to prepare for in a day because of their unusual D. I doubt many teams have their offense against a zone in place at this stage of the season, unless they have a lot of returning players.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
            Maybe Monmouth isn't as bad as we thought. Maybe Monmouth is difficult to prepare for in a day because of their unusual D. I doubt many teams have their offense against a zone in place at this stage of the season, unless they have a lot of returning players.
            Especially when they have that D going up against an already struggling offense...not a good mix. Winning cures everything, and while I still don't have high expectations right now I feel alot better today then I did yesterday LOL.

Example is SIU...we all know how poor their offense has been in recent years. And they lost to Monmouth in much the same fashion a couple years ago.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Maybe ALOT of teams in D1 and D2 are better than ALOT of people thought this year....

We still looked very bad in those two losses, but a day of reflection, snorkeling and Marshall telling them to just play ball and worry about the mistakes after the game has been played has everyone on the right path now...

As fans, we need to let the games be decided on the floor and if we are going to trash talk on other teams, we should probably make sure we have done our homework first.

8) :goshocks:
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

how about we stop judging other teams and just worry about ours. Long ago many thought we were an easy win, and it is not quite that way now a days.
                ________
                Colorado marijuana dispensary
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Working...
                X