Shocker Madness Cancer Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Madness Cancer Walk

I've set up a team at work with a goal of raising $500. I'm hoping that by spreading the word of this at work I can maybe convince some people I work with to come out to Shocker Madness and take a look at the team.

If you want to see my reasons for doing this, they're at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Merlin. I think most on here know what you're going to see there.

To follow my progress, that will be at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/TeamCCH.

I hope I'm not out of place by asking ShockerNetters to join my team, make a donation, or join me on the walk.

There's a line of survivors that greets the team when they come out of the tunnel for Shocker Madness. If I can get the same spot in that line that I had last year, I will be the first in line on the north side and I will be slapping hands with every player on the team. I'll never forget last year. I still had bandages on my neck and could just barely talk in a hoarse whisper when I went to Shocker Madness.

Look out if you ever high-five Marshall. He's pretty enthusiastic about that and can hurt you.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

I thought it would be Okay to bump this and give everybody a reminder.

It's only $10 to a good cause to join the walk. The coaches and players go on the walk, so you definitely get to spend some time with those people. That alone is worth the $10.

It's looking like great weather this weekend.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'd like to implore ShockerNet fans to support Aargh in this venture. Pony up if possible and let the community know that ShockerNet fans come through for their own.

Comment

Working...
      X