Suicide Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
    Don't pay any attention to me. I was just stirring up trouble....sorta.

I have received information from a very reliable source that Kennedy gave a couple of Valium to Coach Marshall right after the interview.
    All that's missing is scotch, scotch, scotch going down the throat...
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I've stayed away from this stuff for a while now...but just a note on melcong's post above.

A majority of this team is NOT Turgeon's. The only players recruited by MT are Hatch, Durley, and Clemente. Durley being the only one to ever be coached at any time by MT. This is Marshall's team...one that is currently being molded by his system into his style.

Comment

Originally posted by TurFin
        I've stayed away from this stuff for a while now...but just a note on melcong's post above.

A majority of this team is NOT Turgeon's. The only players recruited by MT are Hatch, Durley, and Clemente. Durley being the only one to ever be coached at any time by MT. This is Marshall's team...one that is currently being molded by his system into his style.
        Note when Melcong posted that--Nov. 18, 2007. After last year's game.

Comment

Thanks SG...My reading comprehension and attention to detail need some exercise to get back in shape.

Nothing to see here...move on. :whistle:

Comment

The players won't practicing today to allow GM time to par-boil the nails he plans on feeding them tomorrow.

Comment

Does this help?
              Wichita State
              (28-0, 17-0 Missouri Valley) (Pablo=20)
              9/2/2008 Away W UMKC 25-11, 25-20, 25-9

:D :lol:
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
              X