I got it! Why we are sucking so bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got it! Why we are sucking so bad!

When you look good, you feel good right? Maybe the guys feel cheap in those boring temporary uniforms. Just wait guys, when we get our new duds, this team is gonna be golden! They are gonna feel like suppastars!

It looked like they were wearing the yellow unis... I always thought they looked sharp in those...

Anyways, :wsu_posters:

Comment

Re: I got it! Why we are sucking so bad!

Originally posted by KC Shox
      When you look good, you feel good right? Maybe the guys feel cheap in those boring temporary uniforms. Just wait guys, when we get our new duds, this team is gonna be golden! They are gonna feel like suppastars!
      i love your "cheap" avatar. It is making it hard to read...
      ________
      Medical marijuana dispensaries
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I heard the golds were leftovers from last year.

Maybe when we ditch those for new unis, we will cast off the stink they had last year....

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

That Avatar is smokin KC....
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Coach M. said the team psyche was Fragile. I believe this is the PC way saying they are the "P-Word".

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
            Coach M. said the team psyche was Fragile. I believe this is the PC way saying they are the "P-Word".
            They need to get their butts back home to CKA and let the Shot Doctor work some magic...Coach said he will probably need to dust off his Psychology books...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I remember another time that the team was fragile. They weren't good the whole season.

Comment

Working...
              X