Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who watched the video feed yesterday

Was it worth it?

I'm thinking of buying it tonight but if it's choppy or so bad you can't tell who has the ball, I won't waste my money.

Thanks!

its not the best, for me its worth it, because i get to watch the shocks
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

It works

ShockerVision is better.

Comment

Speaking of ShockerVision, did they finally start sending a feed that didn't include the video board graphics? I thought I read where Schaus said they had improved on that fir this year.

Comment

Any time I can watch the Shox outside of Koch it is worth it. Person operating the camera was a little slow following the action a couple times but other than that it was good. Tried listening to Kennedy while the game was going but they didnt sync to well so I ended up watching the game and following the score on Yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Speaking of ShockerVision, did they finally start sending a feed that didn't include the video board graphics? I thought I read where Schaus said they had improved on that fir this year.
            Its the same feed. But the graphics and replays arent all that bad.

But i should mention I didnt watch any games on there last year so I dont have anything to compare it to. But I was happy with my experience and will be buying ALOT more games if im not able to make it to the chuck

Comment

Shockervision is much better than last year. Some of the replays shown do interfere with the video. The disruptive graphics have been eliminated. I believe it is worth the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dideyewin
                Any time I can watch the Shox outside of Koch it is worth it. Person operating the camera was a little slow following the action a couple times but other than that it was good. Tried listening to Kennedy while the game was going but they didnt sync to well so I ended up watching the game and following the score on Yahoo.
                I assume the radio was ahead of the video?

Comment

I thought it was a waste of money since you can't get the radio feed to sync up. It might've been worth something if the camera wasn't zoomed out so far most of the time.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

When I try the sample video I get audio only (Explorer and Firefox), so I'm not going to risk it.

Comment

im going to invent a way to pause live radio like pausing live tv. kind of a dvr to radio!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
                        im going to invent a way to pause live radio like pausing live tv. kind of a dvr to radio!!
                        I'm sure someone has already done it, but if you figure it out, let me know. I'll surely get one so that I don't have to listen to the idiots on TV during a BBall game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                          Originally posted by fuball7
                          I'm sure someone has already done it, but if you figure it out, let me know. I'll surely get one so that I don't have to listen to the idiots on TV during a BBall game anymore.
                          I've done stuff like that during Chiefs games when some moron like Madden or Dierdorf is doing the TV side.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Anyone interested in watching on the net, Mike Kennedy's broadcast is on with the video feed.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
                              Anyone interested in watching on the net, Mike Kennedy's broadcast is on with the video feed.
                              wow it didnt sound like him but yes yes it is

Comment

Working...
                              X