The bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bet

After listening to a KU fan rattle on and on about KU and how WSU will never win a national campionship we made a bet!

If KU wins one in mens basketball before WSU I will pay him $20, If WSU does first he pays me $200.

I know odds are he will win, but who cares, I truely think there is a decent chance I might win!

Luv those Shoxs and the best thing about being one is watching them grow as a team and representing us with class!

:posterwu: 8) 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

At least your friend had the cajones to take the bet. Most KU folks won't even play us with those kind of odds, let alone bet on a national championship....

Then again, it could be a bet that is never resolved...... unless the polar ice caps melt, KU is not scheduled to win another championship until 2024....( 1952, 1988, .....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

What happens if they win one in football this year? Does that count?

The Nightmare continues!

Comment

Actually, KU might have a chance to win one in Football this year. The game against Mizzou will be a telltale sign of that.

Comment

Only mens bb
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I hope like hell that they do win one in football. It's a great story with a lot of underappreciated kids (some from KS!) performing like a team vs for the draft. If I were them I wouldn't play us either. I went to KU and pull for WSU also.
            Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

Working...
            X