Anyone having issues with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with...

I'm having issues with the watchbtihoops feed of todays first game. Im getting nothing even though it says clearly that i have purchased the package. just blackness. anyone else having issues with this...???

Isn't the game at 5? They might not be feeding yet.

Comment

No i bought the package and am trying to watch the georgia tech and charlotte game. Although apparently they have a message up now saying they have technical probs on site so lets hope they get this worked out by the time we play.

Comment

Yup, i purchased the whole tourney package, and i am having issues with it, if it dont come on soon, i may have to complain to whoever is running the video.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Please keep us up to date if it gets working... im interested in purchasing tonights game

Comment

Well, I have the latest Flash and WMP, and I can not get their 'test video' to play under Windows XP Pro.

I, also, am not particularly happy about not being able to buy on a game by game basis.

They also stated there will be no connection till game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Well, I have the latest Flash and WMP, and I can not get their 'test video' to play under Windows XP Pro.

I, also, am not particularly happy about not being able to buy on a game by game basis.

you can far as i know, i think its 7.95 per game

Comment

It's working!! At least for me.
                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  Originally posted by Snapshot9

you can far as i know, i think its 7.95 per game
                  We bought the tourney package yesterday and didnt see it. But I could be wrong.

Oh well 17.95 for 2 games isnt too bad.

Comment

by the way its working for me now

Comment

Yeah its working now for me also. I had to turn off all my security. Thats the norton internet security and firewalls. That may help some of you. Also I tried using Internet explorer instead of firefox and that seemed to help also.

Comment

its not the best picture, i guess its better than nothing

Comment

There is a GameTracker for the current Charlotte-GT game for those not signed up to watch:

Comment

Winthrop and ill chicago are playing now and there isnt any audio. The georgia tech charlotte game had audio. They dont present a score on the screen and the scoreboards in the gym are to far away and the quality isnt enough that you can read them so unless you score this one yourself good luck. Guess im gonna have to shrink the screen and use yahoo to keep up with the score. At least tonight kennedy will take care of us. Although who knows how big the delay will be but none the less at least we will have audio of some sort.

Comment

Winthrop appears to be wiping the floor with the team that beat Bradley by 9.

38-22 Eagles

Comment

Working...
                              X